Warm greetings from the entire team at Florida Foot and Ankle Specialists. Our new location is now OPEN to treat all new patients! You can find us at 8636 State Road 70 E., Bradenton, FL, 34202. We are here to treat you and your families Foot and Ankle needs.
Our mission is simple: putting your health as our number one priority. Our specialists are fellowship-trained, board-certified physicians who are expertly trained to treat all foot and ankle conditions. Our practice incorporates cutting edge medicine with the newest and most innovative techniques available.
We founded this practice on the commitment to providing comprehensive, advanced foot and ankle care. We value our relationship with you and strongly believe in individualized, customized treatment plans. One of our pillars is fully educating you on your medical pathology and helping you understand what treatment options are available. Our entire team is passionate about a creating an atmosphere that is both compassionate and attentive to your needs.
Our specialist, Dr. Spector, has extensive training with emphasis on:
• Extensive exposure to Total Ankle Replacement techniques, rationale and development
• Advanced surgical reconstructive techniques utilizing customized surgery with 3D printing and Patient Specific Implants/Instrumentation (PSI)
• Advanced techniques in both internal/external fixation
• Complex deformity correction planning and execution
• Peripheral nerve surgery
• Evaluation of new and innovative surgical techniques and new product evaluation
• Utilization of advanced orthobiologics and regenerative medicine surgical integration
• Complex foot & ankle reconstruction and diabetic limb salvage including Charcot reconstruction
• Advanced arthroscopic techniques
• Pediatric patient management and surgical rationale
• Foot and ankle trauma
• Expertise and unique insight into Letters of Protection, Automobile accidents and Worker’s Compensation cases
We invite you to read through our website to orient yourself with our practice and help you feel confident that you are choosing the right Foot and Ankle specialists. We look forward to meeting you and working towards getting you back on your feet.